New year’s resolutions don’t have to stop on February 1. We’re still fresh into 2023 (January is just a practice run, right?), building new habits and staying up to date with the latest strategies and techniques. One great way to stay informed is by listening to sales podcasts. These podcasts offer valuable insights, tips, and advice from industry experts to hone your skills. And close more deals.
Here are some of the best sales podcasts to make 2023 your most profitable year yet:
- The Salesman Podcast: Hosted by Wilco de Kreij, the founder of Connectio and UpViral, The Salesman Podcast covers everything from cold emailing and lead generation to sales automation.
- The Advanced Selling Podcast: Bill Caskey and Bryan Neale, two veteran sales trainers and consultants, offer practical advice and strategies while covering relationship building, handling objections, and closing deals.
- The Sales Evangelist: Donald Kelly is the “Sales Evangelist” with a focus on prospecting, networking, and time management.
The Growth Show: From software leader, HubSpot, The Growth Show features interviews with industry experts and business leaders and covers growth hacking, content marketing, and customer experience.
- The One Thing Sales Podcast: VP of The One Thing, Geoff Woods helps professionals achieve their goals by focusing on, you guessed it, the “one thing” that will make the biggest impact.
- The Sales Hacker Podcast: Sales Hacker’s Chief Content Officer, Sam Jacobs, interviews professionals and industry experts on sales enablement, technology, and strategy.
- The Predictable Revenue Podcast: Host Aaron Ross is the author of the bestselling book of the same name. The podcast helps professionals increase their revenue through strategies like outbound sales and customer retention.
- The Sales Success Stories Podcast: Scott Ingram interviews successful sales pros and entrepreneurs about leadership, strategy, and personal development.
The Art of Charm: Jordan and AJ Harbinger are experts in social dynamics and interpersonal relationships. Their podcast extends beyond sales to networking and personal development to interviews and practical advice to improve communication and persuasion skills.
- The Sales Management Minute: Brian Burns, a sales coach and consultant, offers quick and actionable tips for sales managers, covering team building, coaching, and performance management.
- The Action Selling Podcast: Kevin Davis leads conversations on training and strategy, and interviews industry experts.
The HubSpot Sales Podcast: Another series from the team at HubSpot, this pod focuses on sales strategy, technology, and enablement.
- The Salesman.Red Podcast: Scott Oldford, CEO of LeadCraft and Ingenious Growth, interviews both sales and marketing experts and entrepreneurs.
- The Sales Development Podcast: CEO of Vantage Point, Max Altschuler, covers sales development and lead generation.
- The B2B Sales Show: Hosted by Aaron Ross and Jason Bay, the co-authors of “Predictable Revenue.” This show covers B2B sales’ strategies and techniques through interviews with industry experts and sales professionals.
With so many to choose from, there’s no excuse not to stay up to date on the latest strategies and techniques. Whether you’re looking for practical tips, inspiration, or expert insights, there’s a podcast out there for you.